23 champions celebrated their medals and money prizes at the 66th Bocskai Memorial Tournament
February 12th, 2022 / IBA
Final bouts were held in the last fifth competition day at the 66th Bocskai Memorial Tournament in Debrecen, Hungary.
Brazil, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovakia and Belarus earned the titles of the men’s weight categories. Brazil was the best female team in Debrecen with 4 gold medals and their male boxers earned five gold medals. Women boxers from Turkey, Serbia, Ukraine, Poland, England and Hungary also became champions of the tournament. Yuriy Zakharieiev from Ukraine was awarded as the Best Boxer in the final competition day.
The Bocskai Memorial Tournament is one of the oldest European international competitions after the Strandja Memorial Tournament and the new 66th edition was a great success where athletes showed a high level of boxing.
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Hungary, Montenegro, Mozambique, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine and Wales were participating in the 66th edition of the Bocskai Memorial Tournament.
The list of the winners at the Bocskai Memorial Tournament
- 48kg: Snezana Siljkovic, Serbia
- 50kg: Yaroslava Marynchuk, Ukraine
- 52kg: Nina Radovanovic, Serbia
- 54kg: Wiktoria Rogalinska, Poland
- 57kg: Jucielen Romeu, Brazil
- 60kg: Shona Whitwell, England
- 63kg: Beatriz Ferreira, Brazil
- 66kg: Beatriz Soares, Brazil
- 70kg: Barbara Santos, Brazil
- 75kg: Kerry Davis, England
- 81kg: Timea Nagy, Hungary
- +81kg: Sennur Demir, Turkey
- 51kg: Attila Bernath, Hungary
- 54kg: Ronald Andrade Ribeiro, Brazil
- 57kg: Maksim Pankou, Belarus
- 60kg: Viliam Tanko, Slovakia
- 63.5kg: Oleksandr Melenyuk, Ukraine
- 71kg: Yuriy Zakharieiev, Ukraine
- 75kg: Wanderley Pereira, Brazil
- 80kg: Isaias Ribeiro Filho, Brazil
- 86kg: Keno Machado, Brazil
- 92kg: Arkadiy Kartsan, Ukraine
- +92kg: Abner Teixeira Junior, Brazil