Infomation Collection and Use
IBA collects personal identifying information when you register on the Website, when you use certain products or services on the Website and when you enter promotions, sweepstakes or similar services sponsored by IBA or its business partners. IBA may also receive personal identifying information from its business partners.
If registration required, IBA may request your name, email address, and some other personal information. Once you register with IBA and/or sign in to our products or services, you are not anonymous to IBA and the information provided will be held by IBA.
In the event that registration or sign in occurs via Facebook authentication services (Facebook account), IBA may receive some information from Facebook, but you remain solely responsible for your whole relationship with Facebook, including, without limitation, any content on the Facebook website.
In case you terminate your membership with Facebook and/or terminate the links between Facebook and our Website, IBA will delete all data received from Facebook concerning you if you ask IBA to do so. You can do so using the same easy way as for the ability to access your personal identifying information as defined in this Policy. Further, Facebook may require IBA to delete data received from Facebook API in case of violation of their terms.
If Facebook will disable any links to our website, IBA will delete all your data received through the use of the Facebook API, unless it is a basic account information or IBA have received explicit consent from you to retain your data.
IBA also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol address (IP address), which identifies your computer, IBA’s cookies information and the page you requested.
IBA uses information collected for three general purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for research and development to achieve and maintain a high service level and for customer information (to customise the content you see, to fulfil your request for certain products and services and to contact you about specials and new products and services).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
IBA will not sell or rent your personal identifying information without your consent. IBA may send personal identifying information about you to third parties when:
- IBA has your consent to share the information
- IBA needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- IBA needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of IBA to provide a product or service to you (unless otherwise stated so, these third parties do not have any rights to use the personal identifying informationAIBA provides to them beyond what is necessary to provide a product or service to you)
- IBA responds to courts or authorities
- IBA finds that your actions on the Website violate IBA Website Terms and Conditions of Use or any other IBA’s guidelines or rules applicable for specific services