AIBA & ITA Anti-Doping Seminars
May 11th, 2021 / IBA
Dear AIBA members,
In the framework of the AIBA partnership with the International Testing Agency (ITA), we will be organizing Educational Webinar Series.
These interactive sessions will guide, educate and inform you – helping you keep on top of your Anti-Doping responsibilities. Over the course of five weeks, these one-hour webinars will cover key Anti-Doping topics, please find below the schedule of these sessions and the registration links.
[table id=116 /]
- All webinars will take place from 14h to 15h CET.
- Simultaneous translations to Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish will be provided.
- Each link contains a description of the session.
- Note that it is important that participants sign up for EACH session using the links above as they are stand-alone webinars.
- We have a large virtual room capacity for these webinars so please invite any members of your boxing community. We recommend that particularly encourage your Education Pool (Registered Testing Pool and any other key groups included) to attend.
- Any questions about the webinar series can be directed to email@example.com
- We are pleased to offer program completion certificates to all athletes and athlete support personnel who attend all five webinars. Attendance will be tracked – we encourage you to remind everyone to use the same email address each time they register for a webinar.
We look forward to your attendance and participation, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.