The Disciplinary Committee adjudicates on complaints made to it of infringements of provisions in the Constitution or in the Regulations.
It imposes sanctions on bodies and persons found to have breached such provisions.
It consists of three members, who are qualified to practice law in their country of origin and/or of domicile.
The members of the Disciplinary Commission holding office immediately prior to the adoption of the new Constitution constitute the Disciplinary Committee until the next ordinary Congress to be held in 2022.
- Case 2020/1: Matter concerning Caribbean national federation: Decision of December 10th, 2020
- Case 2021/01: IBA vs Mustonen decision
- Case 2021/02: IBA vs Alex Arturo Gonzalez Gutierrez
- Case 2022/01: IBA vs Cahit Süme
- Case 2022/02: Eligibility of Asian Federations (review decision)
- Case 2022/03: Eligibility of American federations
- Case 2022/04: IBA vs CCA candidates
- Disciplinary Committee report 2020-2021